- A ViewPoint EducationViewPoint Christian Academy has three pillars in our program: 1.) Biblical 2.) Individualized 3.) Mastery-Based ViewPoint utilizes curricula that are BIBLE-BASED and that follow the philosophy of INDIVIDUALIZATION and MASTERY. This is a fresh and revolutionary approach to education.
- Biblical Worldview StatementViewPoint Christian Academy believes that education equals discipleship. The education that a child receives is determinative of the worldview that they will develop. ViewPoint seeks to empower parents to provide their children with a Christian education that will build a Biblical worldview into their lives by providing them with tools to this end.
- Compare our ProgramsViewPoint is pleased to offer a variety of programs to accommodate your family's unique needs. We offer three basic enrollments: our booklet program (paper-based), online parent-led and online teacher-assisted. We have what you need for successful Christian education.
- An Accepted ProgramA quality program from an accepted institution with proven record. Graduates from ViewPoint Christian Academy have been accepted at many fine colleges and universities around the country. ViewPoint is accredited by the National Association of Private Schools.
- Start a Learning Center/Pod/Co-opChurches that seek to facilitate opportunities for cooperative learning but are not desiring to establish a school may establish a learning center. Also, churches desiring to start a school in the future but are in need of a transitory option to bridge between the present and the time that the school is able to launch may consider establishing a learning center.
An Accredited ProgramViewPoint is accredited by the National Association of Private Schools. Learn more about what this means here. Read More
Distance Learning ProgramViewPoint Christian Academy provides parents with the support they need to successfully school their children from home. Choose from a range of affordable options. Read More
Recognition and Excellence