Empowering Parents for Christian Education
ViewPoint is ready and available for your family to join our exciting program. To get started on the application process simply click the image below and you will be directed to our application portal. You will need to create an account and will be able to leave and return to complete the application process.
Application for Distance Learning Program and Southbridge Hybrid Campus may be completed at this same link. You will need to create an account within the system then choose the desired application.
A paper application is available from ViewPoint upon request. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request one.
Steps required before a student can begin schoolwork:
- Complete the online application and submit the required documents. Required documents:
- copy of birth certificate
- recent photo/headshot
- Academic analysis of individual student is conducted
- Placement testing and transcript comparison occurs
- The curriculum is assigned. Order for paper curriculum is placed (as applicable).
- Parent completes training program.
- ViewPoint mails student materials and curriculum (as applicable)
Please anticipate 2-4 weeks from time of application to start of schoolwork.*
* This is only an estimate of time to complete all the required elements for properly transitioning a student into their schoolwork.