Empowering Parents for Christian Education
ViewPoint offers a full-service online academy. This option is available and recommended for students in grades 3 – 12.
Students enrolled in this option will be assigned the self-instructional curriculum Ignitia by our teachers. Before the curriculum is assigned the student will need to complete placement testing which will be evaluated by our academic advisors. All assignments will be automatically scheduled for completing within a prescribed period of time and mastery of materials will be certified by a minimum overall unit grade of 80%. Parents or designated responsible adults will function as the supervisor of academic progress and quality for the student.
Over 90% of Ignitia is automatically scored by the system. Our highly qualified and caring teachers will handle all the responsibilities for scoring of any essay questions, projects, and reports. Students enrolled in this program will have access to teachers through our built-in messaging system and may request help on specific questions or send a message about a general topic. Our teachers will respond within 24 hours during school days. Our teachers will daily monitor the progress of students and will directly contact parents with any concerns. Parents will still need to oversee their children as they complete their assignments and can do so with the assurance that they have the added support of our fantastic teachers.
Annual tuition for this program is:
- Elementary students (3-5): $1,302.00
- Middle School students (6-8): $1,519.00
- High School students (9-12): $1,844.50
- Family fees include: Administrative ($200) and Technology ($100).
The Benefits of Individualization
An individualized program will allow students, who are able, to excel to their full potential. It is possible that students enrolled in our booklet program will be able to complete more than one full year’s work in a given academic year. Students will be allowed to continue and progress only after all tuition and fees are paid in full.
Parents and responsible adults supervising the academic progress of students will be required to complete ViewPoint’s training program and will receive a certificate of completion from ViewPoint. ViewPoint will provide the curriculum, training, accountability, academic support, and record-keeping that will give your family the framework it needs to successfully school from home.
This program includes:
- 4-day schoolwork week scheduling that allows for an extra-curricular day.
- Professionally maintained academic records
- A full scope and sequence that ensures educational competency
- Diagnostic and Placement services
- Full core curriculum provided
- High School graduation ceremonies
- Teacher assisted learning and scoring
- Teacher messaging system access
- Academic support for any questions within 24 hours
- An accredited transcript
- Academic Advisor
- Email/Phone support
- High School Career & Technical Education courses available including:
- Architecture and Construction
- Arts, A/V Technology, & Communication
- Business Management & Administration
- Education & Training
- Health Science
- Human Services
- Information Technology
- STEM (Engineering)
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
Scope & Sequence
Want to know more about the curriculum? Click the Ignitia logo below to review the scope and sequence by grade level.
Request a Demo
Sometimes you just need to take it for a ride and kick the tires. If you would like to experience a demo of the Ignitia curriculum we would be happy to provide you with one. Complete the form below and we’ll send you the information you need to login and experience the curriculum.
Get Me Started
If you are ready to start a successful school-from-home program with ViewPoint Christian Academy we are here to help. You can apply right now or you can request a consult with one of our academic advisors. Let us get you started on the road to success with your child’s Christian education.