Empowering Parents for Christian Education
- Compare our ProgramsViewPoint is pleased to offer a variety of programs to accommodate your family's unique needs. We offer three basic enrollments: our booklet program (paper-based), online parent-led and online teacher-assisted. We have what you need for successful Christian education.
- Registration Extended through July 10
- A ViewPoint EducationViewPoint Christian Academy has three pillars in our program: 1.) Biblical 2.) Individualized 3.) Mastery-Based ViewPoint utilizes curricula that are BIBLE-BASED and that follow the philosophy of INDIVIDUALIZATION and MASTERY. This is a fresh and revolutionary approach to education.
- Biblical Worldview StatementViewPoint Christian Academy believes that education equals discipleship. The education that a child receives is determinative of the worldview that they will develop. ViewPoint seeks to empower parents to provide their children with a Christian education that will build a Biblical worldview into their lives by providing them with tools to this end.
- An Accepted ProgramA quality program from an accepted institution with proven record. Graduates from ViewPoint Christian Academy have been accepted at many fine colleges and universities around the country. ViewPoint is accredited by the National Association of Private Schools.
- Active Duty Military Discounts Available
An Accredited ProgramViewPoint is accredited by the National Association of Private Schools. Learn more about what this means here. Read More
Distance Learning ProgramViewPoint Christian Academy provides parents with the support they need to successfully school their children from home. Choose from a range of affordable options. Read More
Recognition and Excellence
In the Scriptures, education equates to discipleship. The education that our children receive is their discipleship for life. Sadly, so much of modern education has sought to sterilize itself from religious influence. In America it is
considered “unconstitutional” to read the Bible and pray in public schools. This has ravaged the education that so many have received leaving it void of Christ.
The Apostle Paul warns that such philosophical influences with “spoil” (destroy or ruin) us. Colossians 2:8
This does not have to be the case with you family and ViewPoint can help you.
ViewPoint Christian Academy exists to assist families in discipling their children for Jesus Christ. We think everything else is secondary!
Let us help you provide your family with a quality Christian education.